Would you like to worry less… and enjoy life more if you?
- Had the right financial plan?
- Are making the best decisions about insurance, estate planning, retirement planning, budgeting, and investments?
- Had the savings and investment strategies that allow you to reach your most important goals?
- Are paying only what you truly owe in taxes instead of giving the government what’s rightfully yours?
If you are like most people, you worry about your financial future. You are frustrated by conflicting financial advice, overwhelmed by the amount of information available, and distrustful of those who claim to know the answers. You’re wondering if you will ever achieve your goals and enjoy peace of mind. Where will the money come from to fund your children’s education or your retirement? How can you be assured that you’ll have the assets available to do what you want?
You can enjoy financial peace of mind.
We can help.
What often happens is that you go to a stockbroker for investment advice, an insurance agent to buy insurance, an accountant for tax preparation, and an attorney for estate planning. All of them can give you great advice about their area of expertise, but it's a bit like deciding what the puzzle is, based on only one piece. Is it any wonder that the pieces then don't fit together?
What makes us different?
We focus on your goals and work with all the areas of your financial life: tax planning, savings and investment strategies, insurance, estate planning, retirement planning, budgeting, and more to create a financial plan that changes as your circumstances change. Instead of just telling you what to do, we work together with you, providing you with easy-to-understand recommendations and helping you implement them every step of the way.
We are fee-only financial advisors. We sell no products and receive no commissions.
Our clients pay us an annual flat fee for our objective advice on how to achieve their financial goals. Your annual retainer fee allows you to call or e-mail us any time during the year, in addition to your regularly scheduled appointments - at no extra cost to you.
Would you like to start today?
Join other clients who are taking the right steps to a secure financial future. People who work with a fee-only financial advisor find that they accomplish the following:
- They develop clear goals and a clear direction.
- They regularly save in a fully diversified portfolio consistent with their risk tolerance.
- They adequately provide for their loved ones in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- They pay off their consumer debt.
- They make planned tax moves to reduce the amount of taxes they are paying.
- They know that they are getting unbiased financial advice with no conflict of interest.
Contact us to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation. We’ll talk about your financial concerns and objectives and the solutions we provide. If we decide we would like to work together, we can talk further about helping you take the worry out of your financial future and helping you achieve the financial independence you desire.